General Terms and Conditions for Using the Public Domain of the RentAdvertSpace.com service.
The RentAdvertSpace.com General Terms and Conditions are valid from September 1st, 2017.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (rentadvertspace.com, Email: email@example.com) by email of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Accounting is done only electronically by sending an invoice by e-mail. Payment for an advertisement can be done by credit card or PayPal.
Requirements as to the Contents and Layout of Advertisements
1. It is not permitted to concurrently advertise the same vehicle in multiple instances in any of the categories. This shall also apply if the same vehicle is to be placed in the database at the same time by different participants working together.
2. In its wording, content, visual layout and intended purposes, the ad may not violate statutory provisions or public decency. Persons engaged in business must in particular comply with the regulations of the Copyright Act and the Trademark Act and of unfair competition law.
3. The participant is obliged to provide correct and truthful prices.
4. Specifying service telephone numbers, particularly (0)900 and (0)180 numbers, which, when dialled, re-sult in higher telephone charges for callers, is not permitted.
Responsibility for the Contents of Advertisements
1. Solely the participant shall be responsible for the contents of the advertisements. rentadvertspace.com shall review the advertisements neither for correctness nor completeness. Rentadvertspace.com will not enter into any warranty for the correctness and completeness of advertisements.
2. Rentadvertspace.com excludes any and all warranty and liability for the compliance of advertisements with statutory provisions.
3. Rentadvertspace.com in particular excludes any and all warranty and liability arising from the fact that sale agreements initiated or concluded on the basis of rentadvertspace.com advertisements are unenforceable according to the national law of an affected state, or in any other way result in legal or economic disadvantages for one or both parties to the sale agreement.
Copyright and Usage Rights
Any and all data, information, company logos, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the rentadvertspace.com services and other content may be subject to copyright laws. The modification, further processing and usage by third parties in media of any kind is not permitted. The respective creator's and the participant's rights shall remain unaffected hereby. The participant may continue to freely dispose of its own data and information.
Be inspired • Be happy
Thank you for reading through our terms!